Detection and dynamics of different carbendazim-resistance conferring β-tubulin variants of Gibberella zeae collected from infected wheat heads and rice stubble in China
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 1228–1236, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Chen, X., Jiang, J., Hamada, M. S., Yin, Y. and Ma, Z. (2014), Detection and dynamics of different carbendazim-resistance conferring β-tubulin variants of Gibberella zeae collected from infected wheat heads and rice stubble in China. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1228–1236. doi: 10.1002/ps.3680
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 09:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!