Xin Wang and Huan Wang contributed equally to this article.
Desiccation and cold storage of Galleria mellonella cadavers and effects on in vivo production of Steinernema carpocapsae
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 895–904, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, H., Feng, Q.-z., Cui, X.-y., Liu, R.-y., Sun, Y.-b., Li, G.-c., Tan, H., Song, D.-m., Liu, W., Ruan, W.-b. and Harvey, J. A. (2014), Desiccation and cold storage of Galleria mellonella cadavers and effects on in vivo production of Steinernema carpocapsae. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 895–904. doi: 10.1002/ps.3685
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!