Common vole (Microtus arvalis) ecology and management: implications for risk assessment of plant protection products
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 869–878, June 2014
How to Cite
Jacob, J., Manson, P., Barfknecht, R. and Fredricks, T. (2014), Common vole (Microtus arvalis) ecology and management: implications for risk assessment of plant protection products. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 869–878. doi: 10.1002/ps.3695
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!