Degradation of three benzonitrile herbicides by Aminobacter MSH1 versus soil microbial communities: pathways and kinetics
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 1291–1298, August 2014
How to Cite
Frková, Z., Badawi, N., Johansen, A., Schultz-Jensen, N., Bester, K., Sørensen, S. R. and Karlson, U. G. (2014), Degradation of three benzonitrile herbicides by Aminobacter MSH1 versus soil microbial communities: pathways and kinetics. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1002/ps.3697
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 01:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!