Bemisia tabaci females from the Mediterranean (Q) species detect and avoid laying eggs in the presence of pyriproxyfen, a juvenile hormone analogue
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1468–1476, October 2014
How to Cite
Moshitzky, P. and Morin, S. (2014), Bemisia tabaci females from the Mediterranean (Q) species detect and avoid laying eggs in the presence of pyriproxyfen, a juvenile hormone analogue. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1468–1476. doi: 10.1002/ps.3698
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!