Biodegradable herbicide delivery systems with slow diffusion in soil and UV protection properties
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 1697–1705, November 2014
How to Cite
Chevillard, A., Angellier-Coussy, H., Guillard, V., Bertrand, C., Gontard, N. and Gastaldi, E. (2014), Biodegradable herbicide delivery systems with slow diffusion in soil and UV protection properties. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1697–1705. doi: 10.1002/ps.3705
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 01:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!