Host suitability comparison between the MEAM1 and AsiaII 1 cryptic species of Bemisia tabaci in cotton-growing zones of Pakistan
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1531–1537, October 2014
How to Cite
Ahmed, M. Z., Naveed, M., Noor ul Ane, M., Ren, S.-X., De Barro, P. and Qiu, B.-L. (2014), Host suitability comparison between the MEAM1 and AsiaII 1 cryptic species of Bemisia tabaci in cotton-growing zones of Pakistan. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1531–1537. doi: 10.1002/ps.3716
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 12:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!