Comparative susceptibility of Bemisia tabaci to imidacloprid in field- and laboratory-based bioassays
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1538–1546, October 2014
How to Cite
Castle, S. J., Merten, P. and Prabhaker, N. (2014), Comparative susceptibility of Bemisia tabaci to imidacloprid in field- and laboratory-based bioassays. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1538–1546. doi: 10.1002/ps.3717
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!