Fluridone: a combination germination stimulant and herbicide for problem fields?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Global Herbicide Resistance Challenge
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1418–1424, September 2014
How to Cite
Goggin, D. E. and Powles, S. B. (2014), Fluridone: a combination germination stimulant and herbicide for problem fields?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1418–1424. doi: 10.1002/ps.3721
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!