Fluridone: a combination germination stimulant and herbicide for problem fields?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Global Herbicide Resistance Challenge
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1418–1424, September 2014
How to Cite
Goggin, D. E. and Powles, S. B. (2014), Fluridone: a combination germination stimulant and herbicide for problem fields?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1418–1424. doi: 10.1002/ps.3721
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
|ps3721-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||35K||Table S1 Collection details of weed seeds used in fluridone-response screening.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.