Contribution of household herbicide usage to glyphosate and its degradate aminomethylphosphonic acid in surface water drains
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 1823–1830, December 2014
How to Cite
Ramwell, C. T., Kah, M. and Johnson, P. D. (2014), Contribution of household herbicide usage to glyphosate and its degradate aminomethylphosphonic acid in surface water drains. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1823–1830. doi: 10.1002/ps.3724
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2014 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!