Molecular and phenotypic characterization of Als1 and Als2 mutations conferring tolerance to acetolactate synthase herbicides in soybean
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 DuPont Pioneer. Pest Management Science published by JohnWiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Society of Chemical Industry.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 1831–1839, December 2014
How to Cite
Walter, K. L., Strachan, S. D., Ferry, N. M., Albert, H. H., Castle, L. A. and Sebastian, S. A. (2014), Molecular and phenotypic characterization of Als1 and Als2 mutations conferring tolerance to acetolactate synthase herbicides in soybean. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1831–1839. doi: 10.1002/ps.3725
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- 1Biosynthesis of valine, leucine and isoleucine, in Plant Amino Acids: Biochemistry and Biotechnology, ed. by Singh BK. Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, pp. 227–247 (1999).,
- 7, Soybean plants with dominant selectable trait for herbicide resistance. US Patent 5084082 (1992).
- 12, , and , How a soybean plant develops. Special Report No. 53, Iowa State University Cooperative Extension Service, Ames, IA (1989).
- 13Generalized Linear Models, 2nd edition. Chapman and Hall, London, UK (1989).and (eds),
- 14Finney DJ (ed.), Probit Analysis, 3rd edition. Cambridge University Press, London, UK (1971).
- 16The design and analysis of biological assays of mixtures. Proc Conf – Applied Statistics in Agriculture, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, CD-ROM (2005)., and ,
- 21, , , , and , Nucleic acid fragment encoding herbicide resistant plant acetolactate synthase. US Patent 5378824 (1995).