Neonicotinoid insecticides alter diapause behavior and survival of overwintering white grubs (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae)
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 852–857, September 2001
How to Cite
Grewal, P. S., Power, K. T. and Shetlar, D. J. (2001), Neonicotinoid insecticides alter diapause behavior and survival of overwintering white grubs (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 852–857. doi: 10.1002/ps.373
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2001
- Ohio State University
- Ohio Turfgrass Foundation
- Bayer Corpn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!