Degradation mechanisms of the Tomato yellow leaf curl virus coat protein following inoculation of tomato plants by the whitefly Bemisia tabaci
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1632–1639, October 2014
How to Cite
Gorovits, R., Moshe, A., Ghanim, M. and Czosnek, H. (2014), Degradation mechanisms of the Tomato yellow leaf curl virus coat protein following inoculation of tomato plants by the whitefly Bemisia tabaci. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1632–1639. doi: 10.1002/ps.3737
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!