Banning of methyl bromide for seed treatment: could Ditylenchus dipsaci again become a major threat to alfalfa production in Europe?
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 1017–1022, July 2014
How to Cite
Mouttet, R., Escobar-Gutiérrez, A., Esquibet, M., Gentzbittel, L., Mugniéry, D., Reignault, P., Sarniguet, C. and Castagnone-Sereno, P. (2014), Banning of methyl bromide for seed treatment: could Ditylenchus dipsaci again become a major threat to alfalfa production in Europe?. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1017–1022. doi: 10.1002/ps.3745
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!