Dynamics of biotypes B and Q of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci and its impact on insecticide resistance
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1568–1572, October 2014
How to Cite
Horowitz, A. R. and Ishaaya, I. (2014), Dynamics of biotypes B and Q of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci and its impact on insecticide resistance. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1568–1572. doi: 10.1002/ps.3752
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2014 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!