Expanding the eco-evolutionary context of herbicide resistance research
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Global Herbicide Resistance Challenge
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 1385–1393, September 2014
How to Cite
Neve, P., Busi, R., Renton, M. and Vila-Aiub, M. M. (2014), Expanding the eco-evolutionary context of herbicide resistance research. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1385–1393. doi: 10.1002/ps.3757
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!