Transmission of the G143A QoI-resistance point mutation through anastomosis in Magnaporthe grisea
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
How to Cite
Avila-Adame, C. (2014), Transmission of the G143A QoI-resistance point mutation through anastomosis in Magnaporthe grisea. Pest. Manag. Sci.. doi: 10.1002/ps.3758
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!