RNA interference of NADPH–cytochrome P450 reductase of the rice brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens, increases susceptibility to insecticides
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 32–39, January 2015
How to Cite
Liu, S., Liang, Q.-M., Zhou, W.-W., Jiang, Y.-D., Zhu, Q.-Z., Yu, H., Zhang, C.-X., Gurr, G. M. and Zhu, Z.-R. (2015), RNA interference of NADPH–cytochrome P450 reductase of the rice brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens, increases susceptibility to insecticides. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 32–39. doi: 10.1002/ps.3760
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 01:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!