Altered gene regulation and potential association with metabolic resistance development to imidacloprid in the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pest Management Science
How to Cite
Zhu, Y. C. and Luttrell, R. (2014), Altered gene regulation and potential association with metabolic resistance development to imidacloprid in the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris. Pest. Manag. Sci.. doi: 10.1002/ps.3761
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!