Altered gene regulation and potential association with metabolic resistance development to imidacloprid in the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 40–57, January 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, Y. C. and Luttrell, R. (2015), Altered gene regulation and potential association with metabolic resistance development to imidacloprid in the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 40–57. doi: 10.1002/ps.3761
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2014 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!