This paper is Part 2 of a series of work on carbofuran resistance in Chilo suppressalis. The details of publication of Part 1 are as follows: Cheng X, Chang C and Dai SM, Responses of striped stem borer, Chilo suppressalis (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae), from Taiwan to a range of insecticides. Pest Manag Sci 66:762–766 (2010). Part of this paper has been presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of ESA (poster) and ICE 2012 (oral).
Amino acid substitutions of acetylcholinesterase associated with carbofuran resistance in Chilo suppressalis†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 1930–1935, December 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C., Cheng, X., Huang, X.-Y. and Dai, S.-M. (2014), Amino acid substitutions of acetylcholinesterase associated with carbofuran resistance in Chilo suppressalis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1930–1935. doi: 10.1002/ps.3770
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!