Detection of the I1781L mutation in fenoxaprop-p-ethyl-resistant American sloughgrass (Beckmannia syzigachne Steud.), based on the loop-mediated isothermal amplification method
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 123–130, January 2015
How to Cite
Pan, L., Li, J., Zhang, W.-n. and Dong, L. (2015), Detection of the I1781L mutation in fenoxaprop-p-ethyl-resistant American sloughgrass (Beckmannia syzigachne Steud.), based on the loop-mediated isothermal amplification method. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 123–130. doi: 10.1002/ps.3777
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!