A Halloween gene shadow is a potential target for RNA-interference-based pest management in the small brown planthopper Laodelphax striatellus
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 199–206, February 2015
How to Cite
Wan, P.-J., Jia, S., Li, N., Fan, J.-M. and Li, G.-Q. (2015), A Halloween gene shadow is a potential target for RNA-interference-based pest management in the small brown planthopper Laodelphax striatellus. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 199–206. doi: 10.1002/ps.3780
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 04:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!