What does three years of hunting great cormorants, Phalacrocorax carbo, tell us? Shooting autumn-staging birds as a means of reducing numbers locally
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
How to Cite
Bregnballe, T., Hyldgaard, A. M., Clausen, K. K. and Carss, D. N. (2014), What does three years of hunting great cormorants, Phalacrocorax carbo, tell us? Shooting autumn-staging birds as a means of reducing numbers locally. Pest. Manag. Sci.. doi: 10.1002/ps.3782
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!