Evaluation of the time–concentration–mortality responses of Plutella xylostella larvae to the interaction of Isaria fumosorosea with the insecticides beta-cypermethrin and Bacillus thuringiensis
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 216–224, February 2015
How to Cite
Nian, X.-g., He, Y.-r., Lu, L.-h. and Zhao, R. (2015), Evaluation of the time–concentration–mortality responses of Plutella xylostella larvae to the interaction of Isaria fumosorosea with the insecticides beta-cypermethrin and Bacillus thuringiensis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 216–224. doi: 10.1002/ps.3784
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!