Dr. Xun Zhu, Dr. Yanyuan Lei and M. Yanjv Yang contributed equally to this article.
Construction and characterisation of near-isogenic Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) strains resistant to Cry1Ac toxin
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 225–233, February 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Lei, Y., Yang, Y., Baxter, S. W., Li, J., Wu, Q., Wang, S., Xie, W., Guo, Z., Fu, W. and Zhang, Y. (2015), Construction and characterisation of near-isogenic Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) strains resistant to Cry1Ac toxin. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/ps.3785
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!