The results of this study were presented at the EVPMC9-European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference, held in Turku on 22–27 September 2013.
Eradications as scientific experiments: progress in simultaneous eradications of two major invasive taxa from a Mediterranean island†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 189–198, February 2015
How to Cite
Ruffino, L., Krebs, E., Passetti, A., Aboucaya, A., Affre, L., Fourcy, D., Lorvelec, O., Barcelo, A., Berville, L., Bigeard, N., Brousset, L., Méringo, H. D., Gillet, P., Quilliec, P. L., Limouzin, Y., Médail, F., Meunier, J.-Y., Pascal, M., Pascal, M., Ponel, P., Rifflet, F., Santelli, C., Buisson, E. and Vidal, E. (2015), Eradications as scientific experiments: progress in simultaneous eradications of two major invasive taxa from a Mediterranean island. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 189–198. doi: 10.1002/ps.3786
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!