A fast and sensitive method for the simultaneous identification of three important nematode species of the genus Ditylenchus
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 243–249, February 2015
How to Cite
Jeszke, A., Dobosz, R. and Obrępalska-Stęplowska, A. (2015), A fast and sensitive method for the simultaneous identification of three important nematode species of the genus Ditylenchus. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 243–249. doi: 10.1002/ps.3788
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2014 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!