Nuclear and cytoplasmic differentiation among Mediterranean populations of Bemisia tabaci: testing the biological relevance of cytotypes
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Whitefly Special Issue
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 1503–1513, October 2014
How to Cite
Terraz, G., Gueguen, G., Arnó, J., Fleury, F. and Mouton, L. (2014), Nuclear and cytoplasmic differentiation among Mediterranean populations of Bemisia tabaci: testing the biological relevance of cytotypes. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1503–1513. doi: 10.1002/ps.3792
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!