Gene silencing of two acetylcholinesterases reveals their cholinergic and non-cholinergic functions in Rhopalosiphum padi and Sitobion avenae
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 523–530, April 2015
How to Cite
Xiao, D., Lu, Y.-H., Shang, Q.-L., Song, D.-L. and Gao, X.-W. (2015), Gene silencing of two acetylcholinesterases reveals their cholinergic and non-cholinergic functions in Rhopalosiphum padi and Sitobion avenae. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 523–530. doi: 10.1002/ps.3800
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2014 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!