European Union policy on pesticides: implications for agriculture in Ireland
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 1646–1654, November 2014
How to Cite
Jess, S., Kildea, S., Moody, A., Rennick, G., Murchie, A. K. and Cooke, L. R. (2014), European Union policy on pesticides: implications for agriculture in Ireland. Pest. Manag. Sci., 70: 1646–1654. doi: 10.1002/ps.3801
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2014 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!