Molecular characterisation of a sodium channel gene and identification of a Phe1538 to Ile mutation in citrus red mite, Panonychus citri
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 266–277, February 2015
How to Cite
Ding, T.-B., Zhong, R., Jiang, X.-Z., Liao, C.-Y., Xia, W.-K., Liu, B., Dou, W. and Wang, J.-J. (2015), Molecular characterisation of a sodium channel gene and identification of a Phe1538 to Ile mutation in citrus red mite, Panonychus citri. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 266–277. doi: 10.1002/ps.3802
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!