Effect of rainfall regimes and mulch decomposition on the dissipation and leaching of S-metolachlor and glyphosate: a soil column experiment
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 278–291, February 2015
How to Cite
Aslam, S., Iqbal, A., Deschamps, M., Recous, S., Garnier, P. and Benoit, P. (2015), Effect of rainfall regimes and mulch decomposition on the dissipation and leaching of S-metolachlor and glyphosate: a soil column experiment. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 278–291. doi: 10.1002/ps.3803
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!