Survey on whiteflies and their parasitoids in cassava mosaic pandemic areas of Tanzania using morphological and molecular techniques
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 383–394, March 2015
How to Cite
Guastella, D., Lulah, H., Tajebe, L. S., Cavalieri, V., Evans, G. A., Pedata, P. A., Rapisarda, C. and Legg, J. P. (2015), Survey on whiteflies and their parasitoids in cassava mosaic pandemic areas of Tanzania using morphological and molecular techniques. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 383–394. doi: 10.1002/ps.3810
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!