Design, synthesis and structure–activity relationship of novel oxime ether strobilurin derivatives containing substituted benzofurans
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 404–414, March 2015
How to Cite
Xie, Y.-Q., Huang, Y.-B., Liu, J.-S., Ye, L.-Y., Che, L.-M., Tu, S. and Liu, C.-L. (2015), Design, synthesis and structure–activity relationship of novel oxime ether strobilurin derivatives containing substituted benzofurans. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 404–414. doi: 10.1002/ps.3819
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2014 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!