In Focus: Review
The Red Queen in a potato field: integrated pest management versus chemical dependency in Colorado potato beetle control
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 343–356, March 2015
How to Cite
Alyokhin, A., Mota-Sanchez, D., Baker, M., Snyder, W. E., Menasha, S., Whalon, M., Dively, G. and Moarsi, W. F. (2015), The Red Queen in a potato field: integrated pest management versus chemical dependency in Colorado potato beetle control. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 343–356. doi: 10.1002/ps.3826
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2014 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!