Female detection of the synthetic sex pheromone contributes to the efficacy of mating disruption of the European grapevine moth, Lobesia botrana
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 316–322, February 2015
How to Cite
Harari, A. R., Zahavi, T. and Steinitz, H. (2015), Female detection of the synthetic sex pheromone contributes to the efficacy of mating disruption of the European grapevine moth, Lobesia botrana. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 316–322. doi: 10.1002/ps.3830
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 03:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!