Enantioselective bioaccumulation and toxic effects of fipronil in the earthworm Eisenia foetida following soil exposure
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
How to Cite
Qin, F., Gao, Y., Xu, P., Guo, B., Li, J. and Wang, H. (2014), Enantioselective bioaccumulation and toxic effects of fipronil in the earthworm Eisenia foetida following soil exposure. Pest. Manag. Sci.. doi: 10.1002/ps.3841
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2014 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- National High Technology Research and Development Programme (863) of China. Grant Number: 2012AA06A302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21277163, 41301569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!