Toxicity of hiba oil constituents and spray formulations to American house dust mites and copra mites
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 737–743, May 2015
How to Cite
Kim, J.-R., Perumalsamy, H., Kwon, M. J., Chae, S. U. and Ahn, Y.-J. (2015), Toxicity of hiba oil constituents and spray formulations to American house dust mites and copra mites. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 737–743. doi: 10.1002/ps.3843
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Education of the Korean Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!