Mating disruption of Spilonota ocellana and other apple orchard tortricids using a multispecies reservoir dispenser
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 562–570, April 2015
How to Cite
Porcel, M., Sjöberg, P., Swiergiel, W., Dinwiddie, R., Rämert, B. and Tasin, M. (2015), Mating disruption of Spilonota ocellana and other apple orchard tortricids using a multispecies reservoir dispenser. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 562–570. doi: 10.1002/ps.3844
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!