Frequency of V1016I and F1534C mutations in the voltage-gated sodium channel gene in Aedes aegypti in Venezuela
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Special Issue dedicated to Dr Gerry Brooks
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 863–869, June 2015
How to Cite
Alvarez, L. C., Ponce, G., Saavedra-Rodriguez, K., Lopez, B. and Flores, A. E. (2015), Frequency of V1016I and F1534C mutations in the voltage-gated sodium channel gene in Aedes aegypti in Venezuela. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 863–869. doi: 10.1002/ps.3846
- Issue online: 27 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2014
- UANL PAICYT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!