Biofumigation with Brassica juncea, Raphanus sativus and Eruca sativa for the management of field populations of the potato cyst nematode Globodera pallida
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 759–769, May 2015
How to Cite
Ngala, B. M., Haydock, P. P., Woods, S. and Back, M. A. (2015), Biofumigation with Brassica juncea, Raphanus sativus and Eruca sativa for the management of field populations of the potato cyst nematode Globodera pallida. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 759–769. doi: 10.1002/ps.3849
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2014 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Agrovista Ltd
- Barworth Agriculture Ltd
- Harper Adams University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!