Protection of winter wheat against orange wheat blossom midge, Sitodiplosis mosellana (Géhin) (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae): efficacy of insecticides and cultivar resistance
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 783–790, May 2015
How to Cite
Chavalle, S., Censier, F., San Martin y Gomez, G. and De Proft, M. (2015), Protection of winter wheat against orange wheat blossom midge, Sitodiplosis mosellana (Géhin) (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae): efficacy of insecticides and cultivar resistance. Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 783–790. doi: 10.1002/ps.3855
- Issue online: 2 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2014 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- Fonds pour la formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et l'Agriculture (FRIA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!