Toxicity of biorational insecticides: activity against the green peach aphid, Myzus persicae (Sulzer)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 255–260, March 2002
How to Cite
Edelson, J. V., Duthie, J. and Roberts, W. (2002), Toxicity of biorational insecticides: activity against the green peach aphid, Myzus persicae (Sulzer). Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 255–260. doi: 10.1002/ps.444
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2001
- USDA/CSREES PMAP Program. Grant Number: 96-34363-2708
- Oklahoma Agricultural Experimental Station. Grant Number: OKL02284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!