Higher-tier laboratory methods for assessing the aquatic toxicity of pesticides
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 637–648, July 2002
How to Cite
Boxall, A. B., Brown, C. D. and Barrett, K. L. (2002), Higher-tier laboratory methods for assessing the aquatic toxicity of pesticides. Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 637–648. doi: 10.1002/ps.479
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2001
- Department of Environment, Transport and the Regions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!