Based on a presentation at the Meeting ‘Salmon Farming: towards an Integrated Pest Management strategy for sea lice’ organised by Dr A Jennifer Mordue (Luntz) and Dr Alan Pike on behalf of the Crop Protection Group and the Scotland Section of the SCI and held at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 18–19 June 2001
Analysis and management of resistance to chemotherapeutants in salmon lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda: Caligidae)†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Integrated Pest Management in Salmon Farming
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 528–536, June 2002
How to Cite
Denholm, I., Devine, G. J., Horsberg, T. E., Sevatdal, S., Fallang, A., Nolan, D. V. and Powell, R. (2002), Analysis and management of resistance to chemotherapeutants in salmon lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda: Caligidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 528–536. doi: 10.1002/ps.482
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2001
- EU SEARCH. Grant Number: QLK2-CT-2000-00809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!