This Report was prepared by Members of the Agrochemicals and the Environment, Fundamental Environmental Chemistry, and Soil and Water Chemistry Commissions of the Chemistry and the Environment Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC), Project No 640/43/97
Pesticide soil sorption parameters: theory, measurement, uses, limitations and reliability†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 419–445, May 2002
How to Cite
Wauchope, R. D., Yeh, S., Linders, J. B., Kloskowski, R., Tanaka, K., Rubin, B., Katayama, A., Kördel, W., Gerstl, Z., Lane, M. and Unsworth, J. B. (2002), Pesticide soil sorption parameters: theory, measurement, uses, limitations and reliability. Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 419–445. doi: 10.1002/ps.489
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!