In vivo and in vitro metabolism of fipronil by larvae of the European corn borer Ostrinia nubilalis
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 799–804, August 2002
How to Cite
Durham, E. W., Siegfried, B. D. and Scharf, M. E. (2002), In vivo and in vitro metabolism of fipronil by larvae of the European corn borer Ostrinia nubilalis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 799–804. doi: 10.1002/ps.523
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2001
- Rhône-Poulenc Ag Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!