Susceptibility of field-collected populations of the Southwestern corn borer, Diatraea grandiosella, to Bacillus thuringiensis
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 58, Issue 10, pages 1022–1028, October 2002
How to Cite
Trisyono, Y. A. and Chippendale, G. M. (2002), Susceptibility of field-collected populations of the Southwestern corn borer, Diatraea grandiosella, to Bacillus thuringiensis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 1022–1028. doi: 10.1002/ps.551
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2000
- Monsanto Co
- Pioneer Hi-Bred Int
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!